African Language Courses Fall 2020
Arabic Amharic Igbo Swahili
- AFRICAM 18A Elementary Amharic (Class # 26205)*, M,W 2-4:00 PM. Instructor: Shiferaw Assefa
- AFRICAM 18A Intermediate Amharic (Class # 26585)*, M,W 4-6:00 PM. Instructor: Shiferaw Assefa
- AFRICAM 16A Elementary Igbo (Class # 26635)*, Th,F 12-2:00 PM. Instructor: Gladys Ajaelo
- AFRICAM 11A Elementary Swahili (Class #20956), M,Tu,W,Th 10-11:00 AM. Instructor: Sam Mchombo
- AFRICAM 10A Intermediate Swahili (Class #20965), M,Tu,W,Th 1-2:00 PM. Instructor: Sam Mchombo
UCLA is also offering Elementary Amharic, Elementary Swahili and Elementary Yoruba via UCOP CrossCampus Enrollment. UC students should consult with their academic advisors on whether these courses fulfill major, college and university requirements.
Also of interest
- AFRICAM 114 Introduction to African Linguistics (Class #25060), Tu, Th 3:30 5:00 PM. Instructor: Sam Mchombo
Students from other UC campuses, California State Universities, California community colleges and select other higher education institutions can enroll in Berkeley courses under certain circumstances. For more information visit: https://registrar.berkeley.edu/registration/visitor-and-exchange-programs.